Second Chance Beer Company was founded on and remains committed to community and paying it forward. We give back in many ways, not just with beer donations. Annually, we give more than 1% of sales in cash and space donations from fundraisers held at our tasting rooms. Our “Giving second chances Charitable Program” maximizes our resources, aligns giving with values, and ensures together we give second chances…beers and more.
WE SUPPORT ORGANIZATIONS THAT OFFER PEOPLE, PLANET & PUPS A “SECOND CHANCE”. NOTABLE PARTNERSHIPS INCLUDE:
- Donate Life San Diego – organ donation gives people the ultimate second chance at life
- Second Chance Dog Rescue – dogs rescued from dangerous and kill environments, and fostered until they find their furever home
- Parents’ Nights’ Out – parents raising money to provide children technology, sports, arts and other vital resources public education no longer affords
- Zero Waste San Diego – Fix-It-Clinics where appliances and electronics are repaired and saved from landfills
- Stonewall Citizens’ Patrol San Diego – patrolling San Diego’s Hillcrest LGBTQ community, many of whom are getting their second chance to live authentic lives
- Keep-A-Breast – education, awareness and prevention of breast cancer. This cause warrants preventing second chances.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE CANNOT SUPPORT:
- Groups that are not federally-registered 501(c) organizations
- Events co-sponsored, hosted, or associated with an establishment that has an existing ABC license
- By providing merchandise, gift cards, swag, and such for raffles and auctions, which is prohibited by law
- Athletic or Sports’ Teams: aside from a few brewery teams, we cannot support these requests due to how many we get and to be fair to all
- Golf Tournaments: because of the difficult nature of securing the appropriate ABC permit.