Fall Back and Keep Running Through the Holidays
FREE 5k & 10k Run & Beer Social
Wednesday, November 15
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Brought to you by the Second Chance Beerometers Running Club and Fleet Feet San Diego.
Hosted by Trasie Phan
Just because it’s dark doesn’t mean you have to give up running after work. Come join us as we tackle the challenge of staying safe and visible while running off all the Holiday Cheer and Beer.
We’ll meet at the Marriott Del Mar at 6pm and head south over to the 56 Bike Path and run out and back. There will be a 5k and 10k turn around option.
Afterwards, we’ll have an after run social at Arterra where they’ll be serving up Second Chance Beer and appetizers for Happy Hour prices, including SCBC Beer at $6/pint. Arterra will offer 3 hours of complimentary self-parking in the garage with validation, and discounted valet with validation.
Remember to sign up on Run Sign Up by Tuesday Nov 14 at noon so we know how much space to reserve.
What to bring:
- A flashlight or blinking light to be visible.
- Have something reflective on your body.
- Wear running clothes other than black
- Water as necessary for before the run
- It’s ok to bring your friendly leashed dogs on this run. The patio at Arterra allows dogs.
- Strollers with your happy toddler welcome for the run.