Barrel-Aged Beer Release
@ Second Chance Beer Co. Brewery
Friday, November 10
Released @ 12:00 pm
For San Diego Beer Week, we used a variety of barrels to create six different extremely small batch barrel-aged beers that will tantalize your taste buds (see below).
We're releasing them in our Carmel Mountain Brewery on Friday, November 10th at 12 noon - so mark your calendars and be sure to taste them before the kegs blow!
- Glorious Belgian Golden Ale aged in Pinot Noir Barrels
- Tabula Rasa Toasted Porter aged in Pinot Noir Barrels
- Mulligan Irish Red aged in Cutwater Rum Barrels
- Rye IPA aged in Cutwater Gin Barrels
- Tabula Rasa Toasted Porter aged in Bourbon Barrels with Cherries
- Tabula Rasa Toasted Porter aged in 4 Roses Barrels